Featured Post

Annual Cleanse

     As soon as the Christmas decorations are down it's time to start thinking about Marmalade!  In January Seville oranges come to Ir...

9.5.12

Feeling Unwell!

This is a short post on feeling unwell.
Apple blossom!

           If you are well don't bother reading it.
But I have added 2 photos to make it slightly more interesting. 



Our first strawberry starting to ripen!


         I've got a virus! I've a bit of a headache, I'm sore in my legs, back and shoulders. I'm not hungry and I've spent the day resting in bed with my laptop. I've slept and drunk tea and eaten a little. I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow as I have to go to work.
It is nice having a day off, but it's better when you're well. I don't believe in working through an illness if you don't have to. So I'll take it easy and just do the bare minimum tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment