Featured Post

'Jambons'

I don't know if 'Jambons' are only available in Ireland, but they are a very popular hot snack here. Puff/flakey pastry squares ...

9.5.12

Feeling Unwell!

This is a short post on feeling unwell.
Apple blossom!

           If you are well don't bother reading it.
But I have added 2 photos to make it slightly more interesting. 



Our first strawberry starting to ripen!


         I've got a virus! I've a bit of a headache, I'm sore in my legs, back and shoulders. I'm not hungry and I've spent the day resting in bed with my laptop. I've slept and drunk tea and eaten a little. I hope I'm feeling better tomorrow as I have to go to work.
It is nice having a day off, but it's better when you're well. I don't believe in working through an illness if you don't have to. So I'll take it easy and just do the bare minimum tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment